Countdown to the Holidays with the L’Oréal Luxe Advent Calendar
As you may have seen on Facebook, this week was loaded with beauty deliveries. I’ve hardly had time to sort through it all. But one giant box wrapped in gold paper caught my eye. I opened it up and discovered the L’Oréal Luxe Advent Calendar. Read on for deets on this fab gift-worthy package.
Remember those chocolate calendars your mom used to buy you as a kid? You’d get to eat one chocolate per day and countdown to Christmas Eve! Well, I never really did that. I usually ate all my chocolates on day one and then waited for Christmas Eve chocolate-less. Well this Advent Calendar is the same concept except it’s bursting with beauty samples instead of chocolate.
For $109, you can score 23 awesome samples only on LooseButton.com. The Advent Calendar will be available as of October 15. It would make a great gift for the beaut aficionados in your life! Plus, it comes with a $10 gift card for LooseButton.com so you can score the full-size product you fall in love with.
Hereare the luxury products you’ll find behind each door:
- YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum
- YSL Dessin du Regard Waterproof Eye Pencil
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick
- YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum
- YSL-Beele D’Opium Eau de Parfum
- YSL Opium Eau de Toilette Spray
- Shu Uemura Pore Clarifying Lotion
- Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited
- Shu Uemura Phyto-Black Lift Concentrate
- Shu Uemura Phyto-Black Lift Radiance Boosting Lotion
- Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giogio Eau de Parfum
- Giorgio Armani Attitude Eau de Toilette
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
- Giorgio Armani Eau de Jade
- Giorgio Armani Multi-Corrective Rejuvenating Regenessence Cream
- Giorgio Armani Youth Regenerator Regenessence Serum
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick
- Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
- Lancome Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Lancome Hypnose Doll LAshes Mascara
- Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray
- Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
This makes the holidays even better, doesn’t it? I love sample-sized products. I keep them in all my purses. You never know when you’ll have a mascara emergency!
Categories: Best Makeup