Inhibitif Advanced Hair-Free Body Serum: Does It Really Work?
As some of you may know, I took the 8-week Inhibitif challenge. The mission? Less body hair simply by applying a spray. The results? Read on to find out if this breakthrough product worked for me!
I’ll be honest — I was very skeptical about this product when I first tried it. I wasn’t convinced I would see any noticeable results. But after eight weeks of using the product, I can say that, YES, it really does work! I noticed slower regrowth, less hair and thinner hair. All you have to do is start applying the product daily as soon as you wax or shave your legs and in eight weeks, hair growth will be noticeably reduced.
– Inhibitif Advanced Hair-Free Body Serum works and it’s only $29.99. The fact that it’s much more affordable than waxing or laser hair removal makes it very appealing.
– It does not irritate the skin or burn when applied. I was very much expecting it to sting when I applied it to freshly waxed legs, but even after eight weeks of use, the product is not harsh and doesn’t irritate at all.
– I got the results I was promised.
– In order to see results, you have to apply the spray twice daily for eight weeks and then maintain those results by continuing to apply once daily. It can definitely be tedious work and yes, sometimes you’ll forget all about it and that can affect the results you get.
– As with just about any type of product in the world, results may vary for everyone. The product assures results, but the results I saw and the effects it had on my skin may be completely different for you. There is a long list of ingredients included in this product so if you have any allergies, you may want to inform yourself before giving it a go.
Overall, I’m really happy with Inhibitif Advanced Hair-Free Body Serum and the eight week challenge pleasantly surprised me! With summer approaching, I want to know – would you consider giving this product a try to be done with hairy legs?
Categories: Beauty Products